We seem to have been propelled forward through time at an accelerated rate by some sort of time warp gravitronic field. That has left a gap of several months in this blog. Have no fear, we have the situation under control.
- The rehearsal dinner will be at the ridiculously delicious Castle Hill Cafe in Austin
- We did an engagement photo session at the State Capitol building. This was one hour of making goo-goo eyes at each other and snuggling at the foot of various oak trees. The photographer informed us after we arrived that many of her clients find it helpful to drink beforehand.
- Shannon somehow survived another year of teaching the youth of today
- We have our cake designed and ready to roll from the illustrious Simon Lee Bakery. I hope you're ready for a white cake with cream cheese filling and fresh strawberries. I sure am.
- I'm having some trouble finding a cat tuxedo for Velcro. If anyone can assist, please comment.
- We can't wait to party with friends and family at the upcoming events and parties leading up to September 16th.