Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Coming back again...

Dear Blog Audience,
I will be attempting to get this old broken-down, up-on-cinderblocks blog up and running in the near future. It was an eventful 2007 with some great times and a few tough ones, too.

I'm incredibly blessed to be surrounded with outstanding family members and friends. There aren't too many dull moments these days, so there's plenty of fodder to write about.

The goal is to use this blog as a soapbox from which I can spew forth narcisisstic ramblings to a grateful, slavering audience. Eventually, Google will buy my site and I will repay you all for your loyalty.

The real reason this thing is coming back is that several friends and family members have asked for some more postings. So, we're coming back. Get ready for more:

  • Pictures and stories from social events and parties in Austin (like Cooking Challenges)
  • Pet pictures of our freakishly proportioned Corgi-Lab (corgidor) puppy, Bella
  • Poorly written essays about my quest to become a better cook. This concept is shamelessly stolen from Anthony Bourdain and Bill Buford.
  • Typical funny stuff found on the Internets

Thank you for reading, and, as always, keep postin' those comments.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Holy crap! I'd all but given up on checking the Sieber blog! This is the best news I have had in a LONG time...and ya'll know I have had some pretty rockin' news as of late.