Sunday, January 15, 2012

CHANGES...


I'm not the writer in the family, but I noticed a lack of posts for say...all of 2011. The reason is named OWEN. With Michael, Chris and I could always have someone on the bench, "you take a nap, while I watch him," and vice versa. Now, with baby O in the picture, we run man to man defense 90% of the time and zone defense when one of us has a late night at work. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't trade my two precious babies for anything in the world. It's amazing how when you are young, you never know how incredible your love can be for your children. I didn't know how much love I actually had to give until I met Michael and Owen.

Although running man to man defense, I always manage to keep a camera on hand because for some reason, I just can't stop taking pictures of them!

Here's a few updated ones of the family...






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!! I'm glad to see you guys are alive and well with a 2nd little one to keep you busy. We have a 2nd little guy too (will be 1 next month). I have checked back on your blog every couple of months and HOPED that the reason it was quiet was having 2 is way busier than having 1!! :) I know it is for us.
Harriet (Wood) Bowden

Anonymous said...

Yayyy! You're back!!

Anonymous said...

World's cutest children. Seriously. Have more. -SC