Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Waiting Begins



Little Hurt is now 24 hours past his due date. We are hoping with a little coaxing from long walks, lack of stress from quiting work, and lifting heavy boxes might make him come on his own. Just in case he doesn't, we do have our induction scheduled for October 28th at 5:00 in the morning. I'm not looking forward to that at all, but it is also nice to know that there is an end in sight!

Ironically, I have really started to induldge in the fact that I'm 9 months pregnant, and I have come to the conclusion that I can eat anything I want (including dessert at every meal!) The funny thing is, I've actually started losing weight since I've been on my new meal plan! If I only knew this from the very beginning, this pregnancy would have been that much more enjoyable.

The only other thing that I'm very concerned about is that my license is up for renewal in the next week. I would normally wait until my face didn't look like the Stay Puff Marshmallow Man and let it expire, but if I do that, I won't be able to vote this year. Although it would be a multi-year reminder of just one of the wonderful gifts that Little Sieber has given me over the last 9 months, I'm not sure its the kind of gift I want to have!

We will keep everyone posted during the next week!

No comments: