Sunday, November 02, 2008
Things I've Learned in Michael's First Week of Life...
1. It is perfectly NATURAL to want drugs when you are labor and it is OK to have them.
2. Modesty...What's that?
3. Vibrating chairs for baby = Sleep for Mommy
4. Dirty Diapers aren't as gross as I thought they would be.
5. I FINALLY understand why new parents ALWAYS talk about poop!
6. Brushing your teeth twice a day is optional.
7. Showers are only needed when you start to smell your own stench.
8. Doing things with one hand isn't as hard as I thought it would be.
9. A Nana that stays with you for a week after your first child is born to clean, take care of any baby that cries at 2:00 in the morning, and change dirty diapers is the best kind of Nana to have! (Thanks mom-we miss you!)
10. Once you feel OK to have people over, it is a great feeling to have your friends and family visit as much as possible.