Saturday, January 17, 2009

Mystery Diagnosis Check off list...

Now that I have a three month old infant, I'm becoming versed in many new sicknesses that I never knew could affect a person like they do my son.

I can recognize gas almost before it gets to a bad point.
I've also learned that extreme out of character fussiness can be related to my intake of caffeine. What an unfortunate thing for me, but great thing for Michael!
I can recognize when something is just a cough and not the croup (croup is more of a bark cough like a seal-Grandma GiGi told me I would recognize the bark if I heard it).
And lastly, I can now recognize when my son has Coxsackie A-16 virus which is a fancy name for Hand-Foot and Mouth Disease.


I feel like maybe I'm doing something wrong at times that my son has already been plagued with the above sicknesses, but maybe I'm making super immune baby all the same!

No comments: